Ai TRANSLATE ANALYTICS
Ai Translate Analytics is the ultimate upgrade for your global compliance monitoring and multi-language eDiscovery workflows. Conquer FCPA, ESG, and other compliance obligations with a suite of powerful software tools enabling multi-language content search, categorization, redaction, scoring, and more.
POWERFUL COMPLIANCE & ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
Ai Translate Analytics is a suite of powerful software tools that adds a foreign-language analytics component to your compliance management program, content monitoring efforts, eDiscovery analytics, and other mission critical multi-language initiatives. Here are the essential unique capabilities of Ai Translate Analytics software.
1. Cross-Lingual Semantic Search: Perform cross-lingual semantic search across multiple languages enabling identification and precise location of elusive content of utmost importance. Prioritize the most relevant content for human translation so that quality, costs, and delivery times are optimized to improve legal, financial, and business outcomes.
2. Real-Time Monitoring: Observe and monitor multiple live text feeds for specific terms, expressions, concepts, or activities that may pose risks. Identify which files or documents matched the searched terms in multiple languages.
3. Categorization: Receive dynamic inventories and quick categorization of what’s in each file system database. Includes number of files, sentences, and languages — even instances of when the language changed within a post or file. Identifies organizations, people, or other entities mentioned across numerous languages.
4. Redaction: Find any PII (Personally Identifiable Information) across multiple languages so it can be redacted from content analysis efforts. Enables instantaneous redaction of names, email addresses, personal IDs, phone numbers, addresses, organizations, locations, nationalities, religions, or any other PII while original files are retained.
5. Scoring: Display (and score) the number of sentences, posts, or files that meet or exceed the semantic query criteria. Includes instances of concept occurrence separately from instances of relevant posts or files occurrence. Queries can be in English (or one language) and performed against many languages.
6. Integration with Ai Translate and Relativity: Ai Translate Analytics is integrated with our proven Ai Translate solution and the leading eDiscovery platform, Relativity. Ai Translate adheres to ISO-certified security and quality management practices.
7. Access to Expert On-Demand Services: Sophisticated software often requires knowledgeable support services. Ai Translate Consulting team can assist you with bespoke user guidance or a full managed-service relationship.
Ai Translate Analytics: The Ultimate Upgrade for E-Discovery, Translation, and Compliance
Semantic Search, Monitoring, Categorization, Redaction, Scoring
Ai Translate Analytics (cross-lingual semantic search and analytics) works in conjunction with Ai Translate by LSI which includes:
- Machine translation in 90+ language pairs,
- Human translation and post-editing in as many as 120+ languages via a network of 7,500 professional translators,
- Custom bilingual glossaries of industry-specific terms, acronyms, company and product names, and other outlier expressions that enable faster, more accurate translation,
- ISO-certified security and translation quality management.
Linguistic Systems, Inc. (LSI) has achieved 4 ISO certifications for the quality of our management systems, processes, and information security. These ISO certifications are difficult to achieve and require third-party auditing, vulnerability testing, and re-certification. They represent Linguistic Systems’ ongoing commitment to the highest standards of performance and security. You can view our ISO Certifications here.
Ai TRANSLATE ANALYTICS USE CASES
Ai Translate Analytics software is a powerful tool for these important use cases, and more.
FCPA Compliance Management
U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) — a most imposing compliance obligation for global corporations. This is a U.S. federal law intended to combat bribery of foreign officials and bring transparency and accountability to international business practices.
ESG Compliance Management
Global organizations in numerous industries face a plethora of compliance obligations if they wish to qualify as ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) investments. This refers to a set of company behavior standards used by “socially conscious investors” to screen potential investments.
Ai Translate Analytics can enable categorization and optimization of foreign language content so that the most relevant content can be prioritized to receive the most precise human translation. This saves time and money and identifies critical case matter content faster.
Social Media Content Monitoring
For social media networks to remain vibrant, content monitoring and mediation must enable free speech yet identify and moderate harmful or illegal content. The reasons are to adhere to community standards, respect age- and interest-appropriate content, and balance accuracy and engagement.
Closing the Gap in Compliance Monitoring Software: The Critical Value of Multi-Language Search & Analytics
Compliance monitoring software has been an indispensable tool for global organizations to avoid legal risks, sustain operations, and maintain trust. But if your business includes multiple foreign offices, you may be at risk from serious compliance issues hidden in foreign language files that go undetected. To protect your organization and fix these vulnerabilities, there are now sophisticated multi-language semantic search and analytics tools to augment your regulatory compliance management efforts.
Foreign language translation for M&A due diligence is a critical success factor in cross-border deals. That’s because they involve multiple countries and languages, so the complications and risks can increase exponentially. Choosing the right translation process, tools, and provider can help mitigate risk and optimize the value of the deal. A more collaborative model can better support the deal’s Bilingual Advisors while reducing risk. Here’s the ultimate guide.
eDiscovery often uncovers vast quantities of non-English files that are normal in business (such as Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and Word documents); however, most document discovery services do not always return files in these native formats. Without native file support, your translation workflow can be slowed significantly. What is native file support, and why is it needed for eDiscovery machine translation?
TRANSLATION IN 120+ LANGUAGES
Linguistic Systems and Ai Translate by LSI™ provide translation services in as many as 120+ languages. Among the most common languages for business, legal, and government translation are: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, and many more.
Whatever your translation needs, Linguistic Systems and Ai Translate can help. Use the form below to get in touch.
How can we help?
Please provide a few details on your translation need or area of interest, and we'll respond quickly to provide a free quote.